Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weekend Fun

This past weekend I had a three day weekend. We spent our Friday running around picking up last minute stuff for our trip to the beach next week! We will be spending the week in Panama City Beach! I am so ready for a relaxing week of doing nothing.

Friday night we went to my parents to celebrate Father's Day. We decided to celebrate early so we wouldn't all be running around on Sunday.
































The kids got to play in the water and we had s'mores for dessert. It was a fun night!

Saturday night my niece, Lillie, had her first dance recital. It was the cutest thing and she was so proud!






































Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at Adam's mom.













It was a fun weekend!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...