Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Randoms


My mom took off the first week Heather was home with Knox. I was scared I was going to miss something so I took the week off also.

So, that week we did everything baby. Ace was happy he got to stay with us.

We got to love on this sweet little boy all week.




























Ace just can't get enough of him. It's so sweet.


















Hanging out during the day.



















Aydrie meeting Knox.


















One night everyone came over for dinner.




















Knox had his newborn pics done.



















Ace making NeeNee's birthday cake with Yaya. He had fun!






























Helping Jared and Yaya plant some flowers.



















We ended our week with my niece and nephews birthday party. It was a fun party. I will do a post on that later.




























It was a fun week off!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...