Monday, April 14, 2014

Showering Baby Knox

A couple of weekends ago we spent the weekend showering baby Knox and the soon to be new mommy!

These pics are just the ones I got on my phone over the weekend. I took tons of pics with Heather's camera and if I ever get a hold of it I will post those also.

Saturday we had a morning shower that was given by Jared's side of the family.

They had lots of yummy breakfast foods and the decorations were so cute.

























































Yaya had lots of help from these two.




















Ace was so excited he got to go to Knox and Yaya's party. He really enjoyed the donuts!












It was a pretty shower and I was stuffed when I left. Haha. Baby Knox got lots of goodies.



















Sunday we had another shower that was given by our side of the family and her friends.

It tuned out perfect and once again Knox got lots of goodies.















































Ace and Lillie were lots of help at this shower too.










The next weekend our girls night group got together and went to brunch and celebrated baby Knox.











We had lots of fun!










We all can't wait to meet this little person!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...