Friday, April 25, 2014

Randomness


He is coming!! We have a new little person joining our family and I am so excited for my sister!!

Baby Knox is coming this weekend! Heather checks into the hospital tonight and will be induced in the morning.

We all can't wait to see what this little baby boy looks like! He is estimated to be a little under 9lbs, so we shall see.

Yesterday was Jared's birthday so we were hoping baby and daddy would share a birthday but Knox wasn't having that. He wants his own birthday.

So, we celebrated Jared's birthday. It was their last night home by themselves. :)






These two had fun telling knock knock jokes. They made no sense but they would bust out laughing and expect everyone else to also. They entertained us all night!





We have lots of birthdays coming up. Parker will be one next week and Lillie and my mom have their birthdays next weekend!




Ace Brady is so ready to play with baby Knox! I think he is going to be a little disappointed when he gets here. We have been telling him that he will not be able to play when he is first born.




Heather did such a great job on Knox's room. I will have to get some more pics this week and post. I need her to come help me at my house! I still have rooms that need to be finished!





Yay for baby Knox!!

Have a good weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...