Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014


This year for Easter my parents decided to have their Easter on Saturday that way everyone would not be running from one Easter to another.



























It work put perfect for us because we were able to spend Saturday with my family then Sunday with Adams family.

I once again only took pictures with my cell phone.









We enjoyed a yummy lunch, dyed eggs, had an egg hunt, and enjoyed the pretty day.

























































































We had confetti eggs and these two had so much fun with them. They would smash them on everyone's legs. Haha







































The kids got kites in their Easter basket so we flew kites!








It was a fun day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...