Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year y'all!

We have had a very relaxing day off. I just wish our day off was a Friday or Monday instead the middle of the week.

We spent our New Year's Eve at home. My parents came over and we ordered pizza and watched football. My dad also helped me hang the rest of my curtains while he was here. We were in bed by 10:00. Maybe next year we will go out and do something but I didn't mind staying at home this year at all.

Today we slept in then went to Adams parents to cook out. The weather was perfect. The kids had fun playing outside.







Us all taking a selfie today. The boys were not with us so it was just us and Aydrie girl. I love how she is actually looking and smiling!

















It was a great start to the new year!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Happy New Year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...