Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Week

I started my Thanksgiving break the day before Thanksgiving. I decide to take off last minute to stay at home with the kids and relax since I knew we would be busy the rest of the week.

We got up and this little boy helped me with breakfast. He loves making the biscuits.




We got done with breakfast and Yaya called us and invited us to go with her to a couple of stores. We of course said we would go, so my relaxing day was no more.




We wore this little boy out!




During the week of Thanksgiving we dog sat Adams brothers dog. I am sure this little dog was so happy to go home! Aydrie and Ace had fun with him.








Thanksgiving morning we watch the parade and cooked our yummy food for the day.

Y
We had lunch at Adams parents and then went to my parents. I did so bad at taking pictures and only got a few and all from my phone. I am really bad at leaving my good camera behind these days.















































It was another great Thanksgiving with the family.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...