Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekend Fun


This past weekend started off with a girls night. The girls in the family are still meeting once a month and it is so nice to see everyone and catch up. This month we went to Heathers house. We all brought a dish and ended up with all this….too much food! We set around and ate and talked all night.
 


 
Saturday morning we got up bright and early and headed to the donut shop. We asked Ace what he wanted for breakfast and his request was a sprinkle donut. So, that is just what we did. He loves going to the donut shop and picking out what he wants.






Saturday afternoon we had my family over. My aunts birthday was at the beginning of the month so we helped her celebrate with cupcakes and dinner. Before everyone came over I spent the day cleaning my house. Once I was done cleaning me and Ace made cupcakes. Adam cook us some yummy chicken enchiladas and the kids had fun playing.
 


 





  
Our yummy cupcakes.
  
 

Ace and Lillie have gotten really good at helping others blow out their birthday candles.
  
  
 
 
Saturday night we all went to Target and of course we all had to get a Starbucks. This little boy enjoyed his cake pop.
 


 
 
We ended up spending the night at my mom’s with yaya and my aunts and woke up Sunday morning to a good breakfast. This boy thought he was big stuff getting to help.
 

 
It was a great weekend.

Tomorrow we find out if Baby Novy is a boy or girl!!! Eeekkkk....I can't wait!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...