Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend Fun


Last weekend we had some little visitors at our house. Lillie and Parker came over for the day to play.   Ace and Lillie had so much fun together. They just played and played and only had a couple of little disagreements that we resolved real fast. I think I picked up Ace’s room three or four times that day. I had to make sure all the toys stayed together. It drives me crazy when we are missing pieces to toys! Haha…I little ocd I am.

 
 While they played I took all of my fall stuff down and got it all packed up. And then I pulled my Christmas tree out and found the perfect spot for it. I am hoping to get it decorated and all my other Christmas stuff out this weekend. I know it’s early but I want to get it all put up so I can enjoy it longer. I just love Christmas time!

 
Aydrie followed Ace and Lillie around all day. They took over her room at one point. Aydrie didn’t know what to do. I am sure she was glad to have her space back at the end of the day.

 
Austin and Parker. Parker was supposed to be sleeping!
 
 
Sunday we went to Yaya’s and helped her get her house back together. They got new floors so we had to move furniture back in all the rooms. Once we were done with that we did a little Christmas decorating. This little boy was so proud of this little tree he decorated.


 
It was a three day weekend for me. I love long weekends! Aydrie had a check up Monday morning at 8:00 am! So much for sleeping in on my day off. Her check up went well and we were sent to the hospital for x-rays for a scoliosis test. The whole time we were there Ace kept telling Aydrie don’t be scared. When she was done Ace said I am so proud of you Aydrie. He really watches after his sister. We should get the results in a week or so.


The rest of my day off I spent finishing painting the bathroom. I got it all put back together and pictures hung…all by myself. Which is very good for me! 


 
While I did that these two watched TV. It drives my mom crazy that they sit on my table. Aydrie has always crawled up on the table and Ace will sometimes do it to now. They don’t do it all the time but when they do…I just let them be.
 

Last weekend Yaya came over and helped me get my dining room together. I am loving the way it is turning out. She hung my curtains and my pictures. The pictures were hers that she gave to me. We had a garage sale in the summer and I went through all of her stuff she was going to sell and brought a lot of her stuff to my house. She buys the cutest stuff!

 


I still have so much stuff to do around here. It is taking a while but it will all be done one day.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...