Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wedding Randoms Part 1


I am trying so hard to get caught up on blogging. I love looking back at stuff we did last year and I want to be able to do that next year but if I don’t start blogging we will have nothing to look back at! I was going through my phone and have looks of pics from the wedding and the week leading up to the wedding.
 
Jared and Heather were married on Saturday, July 13th. So, I took off the week before to help them decorate the hall. Heather new exactly what she wanted as far as decorations and everything turned out so pretty. I am sad that I didn’t get a picture of the decorations my dad made for the tables. He cut candle holders out of wood – you can kind of see it in the back ground of these pics. They turned out perfect! I am telling you our dad can do anything we ask him!
 

 

 
 
In between decorating we went to our new house. We closed on our house the Tuesday before the wedding and started moving that day! It was a busy week. Crazy on the timing.

 
Oh, this picture makes me laugh every time I see it! Ace Brady did not like trying on this little tux. But look how cute he is. Funny story…the lady that we got the tuxes from is a family friend and was at the wedding. She came up to talk to us at the wedding and Ace pointed at her and said I don’t like her…I was so embarrassed! He knew she was the one that made him try on that tux! Haha.

 
Proof that I helped decorate!
 

Jared and Heather got married in front of this pretty set up.


 
Putting out the chairs for the ceremony and of course playing with them.  


 
It was a busy busy week.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...