Friday, August 30, 2013

Randoms


Happy Friday!!
 
Found some more pictures I need to get off my phone. Lots of randomness.
 
While we were in the process of packing and moving one weekend. We had a picnic in the living room because we didn’t have any furniture. Ace though it was cool.
 
 
 
 
He also found his little sock monkey hat and said it was cold outside and needed to wear it. It was like 90 plus but whatever makes you happy. Ha!
 
 
 
 
Jayden graduated kinder and will be a big first grader. He is so proud. I was sad we missed his kinder graduation. His graduation ended up being at an odd time while we were still at work.
 

 
 
 
Lillie and Parker given me a little smirk. 

 
 
 
We got to watch Jayden play baseball.


 
Taking a ride in the wagon one weekend at my moms.

 
 
 
One week night we took this little boy out for a treat. He was so proud of that ice cream. 


 
 
 Ace and Lillie helping pawpaw in his garden. They love to do this.
 
 
 
 
Having fun at my parents house one weekend.

 
 
 
Aydrie Rose just being her sweet self! 

 
 


Some fourth of July fun!  We went to Adams family on July 3rd and my parents on July 4th.
 


 
 
 
Heather made this yummy treat for us.

 
 
 
Ace trying to make the best of a day with us girls shopping.

 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...