Wednesday, April 3, 2013

February Randoms

It’s April!!!!

So, I thought I would share some randoms from February. Haha!

Yeah, I know I have been slacking on the blog thing lately. I am trying to get back in the routine of blogging but sometimes life makes it hard. We have been so busy lately and then with the time change and with it staying day light longer I usually do not get to sit down till after 9:00 and by that time all I want to do is catch up on my DVR. I am sure you all know how that is. We have been spending lots of time outside lately and if this pretty weather stays around will we be doing more of that. Spring time needs to come and stay! The weather is so crazy here it will be close to 80 one day and then 50 the next. I know in a couple of months I will be complaining because it’s 100, lol.

In February we said good-bye to our sweet nephew. I think about him every day and always think about the things he would be doing now. My heart still hurts for my BIL and SIL.




We had lots of fun with Jayden. These boys are so silly when they get together.
















We went with my mom dress shopping to find a dress for Heather’s wedding in July. She got lucky and found one on her first trip. Her dress is so petty. Heather and Ace having fun while we shop.





Aydrie and me on the way to the mall.






We went to Sam’s one Sunday with my parents and Ace loved it. He loved all the samples and kept wanting more…lol.




Austin played in a tennis tournament.



We bought this neat book for Ace to get him excited for potty training. He did not want me to buy the book but I did anyways. We read it a lot.




We celebrated Adam and my BIL birthday. They share a birthday!






Ace battled a bad cough/congestion and had to do breathing treatments. Twice in one month. So, he is a pro at it now.





I picked up this cute coffee mug one weekend. I don’t think my kids would mind this.






It was a busy month!

Now on to March randoms!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...