Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

I was going through my phone and came across pics from Valentine's Day.

This year Ace was really into it and had fun making his Valentine's for his friends. We of course waited till the last minute and were up late doing his cards and making cupcakes. I don't know why we always wait till the last minute!







My mom and dad came over and gave the kids their Valentine's.






Their favorite part were the balloons of course.





They got some really cute jammies and some cookies.





I was very festive and wore red and hearts.






It was a fun heart day!

Yesterday, was my first day back at work after being off for a week...it was a very busy day and I am so wishing I was still off!

I am so behind on blogging! I am hoping to get caught up soon.

Have a good day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...