Friday, March 1, 2013

January Randoms

Happy March 1st!!

Wow, I can’t believe it is already March! Spring break is just around the corner and I am so looking forward to a week off!

Well, since March is here I thought it would be a good time to share some of my randoms from January.

Our sweet nephew was born and he was the sweetest little boy. He reminded us all just how precious life really is. I think about him everyday!




I appreciate this little boy more than ever now. I am very lucky to call him my nephew.



We bought Ace a potty and he has no interest in it at all. At first he thought it was neat and would just want to sit on it in the living room with his diaper on and randomly in the bathroom before getting in the bath at night. Now, he really doesn’t care. So, I guess we will try again later.





We went out to eat one Friday night with Yaya.




The next day we joined her for pancakes at one of the schools in town. They had a pancake breakfast for a fundraiser.




Lillie came over one night to play.




Ace being silly wearing his pants on his head.




I finally got a Keurig and love it!




We enjoyed some yummy donuts one Saturday morning.





Aydrie being sweet!




We went shopping one weekend for shoes for the wedding. Heather found the perfect pair and helped me pick out mine. I don't really wear heels anymore and she found the most perfect pair of flats for me to wear. Look how cute!





This is what Ace does when he doesn’t get to facetime with Yaya or his aunt April and Jayden. Welcome to the stage of throwing fits….I hope this passes quick.




More fun with Yaya.





Hope you all have a great weekend!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...