Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend! How about you??

Friday night we were lazy and didn't do anything! I got caught up on my DVR and even did some laundry. Yeah, I know real exciting! But it was nice.

Saturday, Austin played in a tennis tournament. It was cold so I got these two little ones dressed and they went and stayed with Adams parents for a couple of hours so I could go watch Austin play. Austin played good! I love that he has found something he loves to do!
















After I watched him play his match I went and picked up the little ones and we went to lunch with my mom and sister. We went to Tuscan Slice. We love that place! Every time we go we get the same thing!

This pizza is so good!!






The littles had fun making their own pizza!





















After lunch we went to a couple of stores. I saw lots of cute spring clothes that have gotten me all excited for spring break! We are still not sure what we are going to do. I am just looking forward to a week off with my three!

Saturday night we went to my SIL and hung out with her and Jayden. The kids were to busy playing to get a pic.

Sunday, we went to church and then went to have lunch at my parents for Adams birthday. We had chicken spaghetti and some yummy cake. The weather was perfect so we enjoyed playing outside.



















It was a great weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Jhaskovec87 said...

Of course yall would go to Tuscan Slice without us!! Chelsea, your mom, my mom and myself tried to go Friday night and there was an HOUR wait! We decided on Mexican instead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...