Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tennis Weekend


In January Austin played in another tennis tournament and this time my mom and dad met us and stayed the night with us.

It was a little cool so we had the kids bundle up with jackets and blankets.  My Kindle help entertain Ace for a bit.  I am still amazed that my two year old can play games on there.  He is really good at puzzles. Smart boy!

 
The second match  was even colder so we went to Target while Adam and my dad went to the tennis match.  The Target we went to had a lot of cute stuff! I am thinking I might have to go back and get this cute hat.
 
 
  
After the second match we to dinner and then back to the hotel.
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday Austin had a match early in the am so Adam took him and we stayed in our warm beds. Haha.  After his match we found a mall and walked around.  Ace had fun riding this little cars.
 
   



 
It was a fun weekend!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...