Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweet Baby Jaxon


My nephew, Jaxon, passed away on Sunday, February 3rd.




It was the worst thing we have ever experienced. It was so so sad. My heart still hurts for my BIL and SIL. It is still hard to believe this sweet boy is no longer with us.




There really are no words to express how sorry I am for their loss. I wish there was a way we could go back in time and change the ending. They say everything happens for a reason and hopefully one day we will all understand why this happened.




I think about this sweet boy every day and always will!

Coco loves her sweet Jaxon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Brook said...

I am so so sorry for your family's loss. Your SIL and BIL are in my prayers. xo

Amanda @ Red Barn Candle Company said...

Courtney, I am SO, SO sorry to hear this. Please know all of you guys will be in our prayers, especially your brother and sister in law. He sure was a precious baby and is now a precious angel in heaven.

XO~
Amanda

Dianna said...

My mom and Sherry were keeping me updated on Jaxon. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for April and Vincent.

primary practice said...

What a beautiful, precious baby boy. I am so sorry. I can't even imagine the depth of the heartache. Prayers and thoughts for all of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...