Monday, January 14, 2013

Lazy Weekend

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?? We had a lazy one.

Friday night we got home put ours jammies on and went to visit baby Jaxon! We all had a good time loving on him and hanging out with his momma and big brother.















The first thing Ace asked when we picked up from the sitters Friday was if we could go see April and baby Jaxon. He was so excited to get to hold him!




Saturday we slept in and had donuts for breakfast. Aydrie and Ace love when we have donuts.




We stayed around the house all day. Me and this little boy enjoyed an afternoon nap! After our nap we changed into a clean pair of jammies. I love days like that!





Ace loves cereal and that is the first thing he asks for in the mornings when he gets up. Saturday night he was asking for cereal for dinner so that is what him and Aydrie had for dinner. Adam and I had a chicken casserole that I will have to share. I have a couple of easy recipes that I need to share.





Sunday we did the same thing. I didn't leave the house all weekend which was nice since we have been on the go the last couple of weeks. I was able to do laundry and clean the house.









It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...