Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year to y'all!! 

How did you spend your NYE??

I was lucky and got off work early yesterday!  I headed home, ran to the store, and then came home and we put our jammies on.



We tried a new pinterest recipe and it was good. I will have to share with ya!  We ended up making way to much so we are going to try and freeze and pull out in a couple of weeks.  We are going to try and see how that works and hopefully will start doing that more often for easy quick meals.  We have never done this before but I know it is possible.


I spent my night watching Lifetime movies and I also got to use my new wine glass. ;)   Aydrie and Ace were out by 9:00 so is was a relaxing night.

Today we are just hanging around the house.  I took our Christmas tree down Sunday so I am enjoying my Christmas free house.  I love Christmas but it is nice to get my house back in order. I still need to go through the kids stuff and get put away. I am thinking I am going to have to go through closets and make room for the new stuff. 



I have so many post I need to do to get caught up!  I am hoping to start doing that next week.  We have had such a nice holiday and have been pretty busy.  I am looking forward to January.

Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...