Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012


This year we decided to try and really enjoy our time together and not spent it worrying about running to one place to another. So, Christmas eve we went to my parents and Christmas day to Adams parents. It was sad missing out on two Christmas gatherings but it was much easier and more enjoyable to just take it easy.

 
I made these cute reindeer cookies thanks to Pinterest.
 
 
 
I tried to get a pic of my kids together but this is the best I could do.
 




 
  
Christmas eve we headed to my parents and had Christmas with my mom’s side of  the family. We had tons of finger food and sweets. We sat around and visited most of the day.
 

 









How cute are these two!!??

 

 And this little one!??
 
 
 
The kids had a gift exchange. It is so fun to watch them open their gifts.

 

 




 
 
 
The adults did a chinese gift exchange. We did it a little different these year. We usually draw numbers and then number one goes first and so on. This year we put our names into a cup and one person would draw a name and that person picked a gift and then another name was draw and so on. It was fun because we never knew who would be next.
 
We once again had a great Christmas Eve with the family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...