Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend With the Boys



Happy December!!

I am so behind on blogging and I need to get caught up.  I still need to post about our Thanksgiving and annual shopping weekend but for now I will tell you about our past weekend.

This past weekend we went to the deer lease with the guys.  We decided to go at the last minute.  The weather was great and funny thing is this trip we had to use the air conditioner. It was like 80 degrees on Saturday.  The last time we went it was freezing.

Saturday morning the guys went hunting and we tried to sleep in but we were up at 7:30! Aydrie and Ace did not want to sleep in.


 
We got up and mom made some yummy coffee and we waited for the guys to get back to camp to make breakfast.  We had some yummy pancakes.

 
The rest of the day we just hung out and explored some.
 

 
 
 
 
It got hot in the afternoon so we spent most of the afternoon in the camper.  Aydrie and Ace watched TV while I did some Christmas shopping on line. I found some really good deals  that helped me get some stuff marked off my Christmas list. 
 
I think one of my favorite things about going to the deer lease with the guys is the food!  We eat good while we are there.  Saturday night we had fajitas and they were good!
 
 
And you can't sit by a camp fire without having smores! 
 
 
I spent Sunday afternoon starting putting my tree up.
 
 

It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...