Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving #1 2012


We always celebrate with my dads family the weekend before Thanksgiving.  We all get together and have a good time.



 
 
 
I love that I get to have two or three Thanksgivings because I get to eat more than one Thanksgiving meal.   This little boy enjoyed his meal. I think one of his favorite things was Yaya's mashed potatoes.
 
 
The weather was perfect this day so we all enjoyed our lunch and visited outside. 
 

 
Ace brought over his new bubble machine and they had a great time playing with it.  The only thing is... Ace needs to learn how to share. He did not want to share with Lillie. They did have a good time together onc he decided to share. 
 

 

 
I had my good camera so I decided to do a little photo shoot of course. 
 


 
We had a great Thanksgiving with my dads family!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...