Friday, December 21, 2012

First Annual Girls Christmas


Happy Friday!!

I am so glad today is FRIDAY!! I am looking forward to my long weekend!

Can you believe Christmas is in FOUR days!!????  I swore it was just Thanksgiving!

Last Friday we had our first girls Christmas party.  It has been nearly a year since we have been meeting up once a month.  It is our way of visiting and keeping in touch.  We are all so busy if we do not make time to do this we will never see each other plus it is nice to get away and have some girl time. 

I meant to take my good camera but walked out of the house with out is so I used my camera once again.




Karen was very nice to host and had everything we needed. We had some yummy tamales and yummy dessert.  Jordan brought some yummy cheese dip.   And Karen made some us some yummy pomegranate margaritas!  They were so good!  We ate and sat around and talked.





We all brought a gift and had a gift exchange. It was fun!

 

 

My mom got us all wine glasses and they all said something different.  Mine fits me well.




We all had a great time and I look forward to our next girls night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...