Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Parade


A couple of weeks ago we went to our towns annual Christmas parade. I haven’t been in a couple of years and I was really impressed at how much it has grown. We all met up and watched the parade together. The weather was perfect.
 
Everyone waiting for the parade to start.
 
 
 
 
Poor Aydrie didn’t even make it to the start of the parade. She was not having fun and Adam ended up sitting in the truck with her.
 
 
Funny story….Jayden was sitting by Lillie and I asked him to move closer so I could take his pic. He just looked at me and said…does she bite??? We all laughed and said no so I was able to take a picture of them. Lillie didn’t have time for a picture.
 
 
The all loved the parade. Ace and Lillie waived the entire time.
 
 
And then at the end of the parade we got to see SANTA!!
 


It was a fun night!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...