Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIWW - Dresses


Hey...hey...it's Wednesday!

A bomb threat at my work yesterday caused an unexpected day off  for me and it was so nice. I got to work and had to turn back around because they were not letting anyone in my office and at the time wasn't sure if we would be able to return for the day so we got sent home.  I ended up getting a call around 11:30 letting me know the office was back opened but since I live an hour away decided I would just take the rest of the day off. I wasn't about to make that hour drive again.  So, I spent the day relaxing and catching up on laundry - a never ending battle at my house.

So, today I am once again linking up to the pleaded poppy.

This past week I pulled out some of my dresses and tried to to figure out how I could wear them in the fall.  I love these boots from Charlotte Russe. I could wear them every day.


Dress - Old Navy
Cardi - Target
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Necklace - Ebay
 
 
 
 
Jean Jacket - Old Navy
Shirt - Target
Skirt - Old Navy
Boots - Charlotte Russe
 
 
 
 
 
Jean Jacket - Old Navy
Dress - Ross
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Scarf - Wal Mart
 
 
 
 
pleated poppy


Don't forget to check out the other girls linking up! 

I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...