Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!
 
I can’t believe it is Wednesday all ready. This week is just flying by!
 
I haven’t had a chance this week to post. We took family pictures on Sunday so any free time I get at night I have been going through pictures and trying to edited them. It takes a lot of time to go through 600 plus pictures and narrow them down. We also took some of my brother and SIL and then I finally did Ace’s two year old pictures too. So, there was a lot of picture taken going on Sunday. Haha! I have been working on my brother and SIL pictures and I am nearly done. I hope they like how they turned out. Heather and I had so much fun taking their pictures.
 
There were so many picture of this sweet girl is was so hard to pick and choose.
  
 
  (This is a picture of a picture then instgramed.)
 
I have kind of gone through ours to pick out the good ones but it is so hard to get three kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time! This is one picture that makes me smile every time I look at it. They make me so happy and they make this mama even happier when I get a cute pic like this.
 
(Once again pic of a pic then instagramed.)
 
So, today I am once again linking up to the pleated poppy for WIWW.
 
pleated poppy
 
 
I have been loving my cardi's and scarves these days. I could wear them every day and it seems like I do. Wal Mart has some cute scarves at great prices. I try and go and look at them when I am there and pick one up. I am talking $3.88 - $8.00. I think they have some that are more but I have never paid more than $8.00 for mine.
Cardi - Target
Shirt - Old Navy
Pants - Target
Flats Target
Scarf - Wal Mart


Cardi - Target
Top - Old Navy
Pants - Target
Scarf - Wal Mart
Flats - Bealls
 
 
Cardi - Target
Dress - Target
Scarf - Ross
Boots - Charlotte Russe
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Don't forget to check out the other ladies linking up.

1 comment:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the scarves and cardis! You get some amazing prices Miss Sister!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...