Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIWW


Happy Wednesday!!

I am once again linking up to the pleated poppy for WIWW.
pleated poppy
I am finding it much easier to snap pics of my outfits with my phone rather than getting out my big camera and having to bug someone to take my pic.  The pics aren't great but I can deal with that.  It has got me thinking about my outfits each day!
This is my new favorite shirt.  I bought it from an on line boutique and want one in every color!  It is so comfy!  I have been eyeing this mint necklace online and finally decided to order it.  I love that too!  I wore the necklace last Friday and everyone said it looked like candy...they wanted to eat it! Ha!  I even had one girl tell me when I get tired of it I can give it to her.  I told her that was not going to happen.
Shirt - Savoir-Faire
Jeans - American Eagle
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Necklace - Bridier Baubles 
 
I wore this on Saturday and wasn't to sure about the flannel shirt.  I was trying to make it more girly so I tied up the sides and decided to wear this headband.  I had to get dressed real quick on Saturday so I had to put it on and go.  I am not sure if it looked right but I went with it. 
 
Flannel shirt - Target
T-shirt - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes -Toms  
 
My sister found this cute etsy shop - ThreeBirdNest a couple of month ago and they have the cutest stuff.  My headband came from there. 
 
 Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

anna lizbeth said...

love the shirt in outfit number 1. So cute :)

annalizbeth.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...