Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIWW


Happy Wednesday!

Hope you are all having a good week.  I have been bad about taken daily pictures lately.  This week I decided to just take pics with my phone. They are not the best but it's better than nothing.

Lately I have been loving Old Navy.  They have the cutest stuff these days.  Sometimes there sizing is off and at times not very consistent but I can deal with it. 

Funny story...a couple of weeks ago I ran to Old Navy during my lunch and when I left I couldn' find my car in the parking garage.  Ha! If any of you live around here I went to the Galleria. I have only been there a couple of times and do not know my way around.  And it doesn't help that the parking garage by Old Navy is so confusing!  I felt so dumb and at one point I was about to panic until I finally saw a security guard. He was very nice and made me feel much better...he said lots of people come out of the mall and can't find their cars.  He said it happens all the time. Well, I finally found my car after like 15 minutes and I was late coming back from lunch.   At least I left there with some cute tops!  And I haven't been back...I am afraid I will get lost again. LOL!

 
Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - JcPenney
Shoes - Toms
Necklace - Canton
 
 
 
For the longest time I didn't "like" pages on Facebook.  I am not sure why but I just didn't. Well, that has changed. I have found the cutest little boutiques on Facebook and my first flash sale item that I bought was this skirt. I got it for under $20.  It is so cute and comfy.  I can't remember the name of the store I bought it from.

 
Jacket  - Old Navy
Shirt - Target
Boots - Target
Necklace - Ebay
 
 
 
We were at Target this weekend and I found the cutest scarfs for five dollars each.  I couldn't pass them up.  My mom and aunt ended up getting the same two scarfs.  I wore one of them yesterday.
 
 
Cardi - Target
Shirt - Target
Pants - JcPenney
Shoes - Ross
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to go and check out the other ladies linky up. 
 
Hope you all have a great day!!
 
pleated poppy
 


2 comments:

Cherish said...

I love that mustard color cardigan from Target. I already have it in gray and black (it's so comfy!). Now I might have to go get the yellow/mustard one too!

melody-mae said...

I LOVE that last scarf you bought from TarJay!!! Cute outfits today. Funny story about getting lost. hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...