Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Randoms


Happy Friday!!

So, we have been busy all week I haven't gotten a chance to post about Ace's birthday.  I hope to get it done next week. I also just remembered we never posted about Jared and Heather's engagement party we had for them in July. 

Yesterday we had a new little person  join our family.  Our cousin had her baby boy yesterday morning.  We can't wait to meet him!



We are supposed to be getting some cooler weather this weekend.  I am so glad it is going to finally feel like fall.  I am sick of the hot temps.



I got a nice little package in the mail this week. I stock up on some fall wall flowers from Bath & Body. My house smells so good!



Our microwave went out three or four weeks ago and we finally ordered another one.  It came in on Tuesday so my brother and dad came over and helped Adam install it.  Gosh...you really don't realize how much you use your microwave until you don't have one!



While the guys were working these two were having so much fun.  They have the best time when they are together. It is fun to watch them!



One day this week the boys went with Adam to my dads to get stuff ready for the dear lease. So, it was just me and Aydrie Rose for the night.  We picked up something to eat and enjoyed the nice and quiet house.  Adam ended up calling us while we were eating and Aydrie was loving it. She gets so excited when he calls us and I put him on speaker.  Love her!



Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...