Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ace turns TWO!!

So, yeah I feel like I am so behind on blogging. I have a list of post I need to do and hopefully I will get to them all soon. So, our baby boy turned TWO on September 28th and he wanted a Mickey Mouse birthday so Mickey Mouse it was. I posted about all the decor here.


This year we decided to have a small party and to just have it at our house on a Friday night. I think it worked all good for everyone. We had pizza and salad, cookies, cupcakes and ice cream.

 



 Heather got us these cute shirts from Wal Mart the day of the party and they were perfect!


It was funny that almost everyone that at the party had on red, black or grey. Haha!



Aydrie Rose had this pillow case dress from when we went to Disney World a couple of years ago and it was perfect!


 We had fun eating and visiting with everyone.



We had some Mickey tattoos.  Some people like them others did not.


  
We all sang happy birthday to the birthday boy and it is always funny to see their reaction. I think he loved it!




We then opened his gifts and he got lots of neat stuff and lots of Mickey stuff. He loved all of it!!





   
He got this Mickey jacket and I wanted to try it on him to see if it fit an then he didn’t want to take it off.

 Uncle D put together his new ride.


It was a great party!

Thank you everyone who came and celebrated with us!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...