Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIWW

It's WEDNESDAY again.

And I'm back to show you what I wore. I've been doing good at taking my pictures (I mean getting Jared to take my pictures). Anyway, here we go....

 
Blouse from Old Navy
Red skinnies from Ross
Sandals from Target
Black bubble necklace $12 on Ebay

 
Showing off my new camera and strap cover from Paisley Maizie on Etsy.
Get the shirt here

 
Maroon skinnies from Ross
Target Sandals
Black tank from Forever 21
Lace cardi from Ross
Turquoise Bridier Baubles necklace

 
Denim jacket from Old Navy
White tee from Target
Black pants from Old Navy
JCrew Sandals
Ebay bubble necklace
 
Remember to visit The Pleated Poppy and see all of the other fabulous ladies!
Thanks for visiting!  
 
pleated poppy

3 comments:

Jessica Lauren said...

Love all the outfits, and I think the last one is my favorite! Looks effortless and put together at the same time! Love those pants!
Stopping by from the pleated poppy

~*Jessica Lauren @ Copy-Cat-Crafter*~

Sheena Rae said...

Very cute and comfy looking outfits! I actually wore an outfit very similar to the last picture today! I did jean jacket, cream tank, and watermelon colored linen pants!

Dropping in from WIWW!

Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday-9-19-12.html

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the leopard and red - my favey look! Leopard is a "neutral"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...