Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
 
So, It's been forever since I posted pictures for WIWW. It's been forever since I've posted at all!School started about a month ago and I'm still trying to adjust! My birthday was a few weeks ago and Jared bought me a new camera. I just couldn't resist using it for WIWW.
 
 
I've been loving Old Navy lately! Their clothes are so cute and what makes them even better is that they are actually affordable! This teacher loves that!
 
These outfits are both shirt and pants from Old Navy.
 
Get the shirt HERE!
 
 
This is my favorite necklace right now. It's from a jewelry shop called BRIDIER BAUBLES. My sis got it for me a few weeks ago. I could wear it almost every day!

 
I love my skinny pants from Old Navy. These are the only skinny jeans I can find that I actually like. Hard to tell in the picture, but these are my purple skinnies! I've got almost every color of the rainbow!
  
Get the blouse HERE!
Get the skinnies HERE!
 
White sandals and leopard flats from Target.
 
 Be sure to check out the Pleated Poppy and see all the other fabulous ladies who participate in What I Wore Wednesday!
 
Thanks for visiting!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Whitney said...

love, love, love that necklace. too cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...