Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Fun


Hope you all had a great weekend!
 
We had a nice weekend. The weather was perfect! I actually pulled out the kids jeans/long sleeve shirts on Saturday. Austin had tennis Saturday morning so with the wind blowing there was a chill in the air.  I am so ready for cooler weather!


Austin ended up playing two matches and did really well. I am so glad he is enjoying it.  He has tennis every morning before school and during 1st period. 


After tennis we went out for lunch at a pizza place.  They have some good pizza.  The kiddoes can make their own pizza and watch them cook it.  We have been here once before but this time Ace really enjoyed it.  Adam and I had the alfredo pizza and it was so good.

 
 

 



We just got Directv and I LOVE it.  We spent our Saturday night watching movies.  If you are thinking about getting Directv let me know I got a really good deal and I can give you the code I used ;)  Just shoot me an email. Aydrie and Ace are loving it to because we have NickJr and DisneyJr. 


Sunday I ran with Heather to Old Navy.  Old Navy has become one of my favorite stores.  They have the cutest colored skinny jeans.  I ended up picking up a pair of gold one and they are so cute.  The rest of the afternoon we relaxed around the house and got ready for the work week.

I am hoping this week flies by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...