Thursday, September 27, 2012

Randoms



I can't believe Ace Brady turns two tomorrow.  It is crazy how time just flies by. I feel like it was just yesterday we were bringing this little bitty baby home from the hospital.



We are having a small party tomorrow night and I have been busy working on decorations.  Ace loves Mickey Mouse so we are having a Mickey Mouse birthday party.  We have been talking about his party for over a month now.  I can't believe it's already here.




Heather and I picked up this cute shirt when we were at Grapefest.  I can't believe Halloween is right around the corner. 

 
 
I got some new furniture and my brother came by the other day to help put it together.  I am so glad he likes to do that kind of stuff. Thanks brother!



There is a new yogurt place in town and we finally went by there Sunday and tried it out.  It was good and I am hoping to go back some time this weekend. Ha! 



And this is for you Jordan!  Haha!!  I wish we would have gotten a picture of that big as your face burrito.


We always have a good time when we all get together!

2 comments:

Jordan Haskovec said...

Haa!! thanks!! :-)

Heather's Heart said...

What fun! Your little guy is a cutie and I am a HUGE yogurt fan!

If you get the chance, I would love for y'all to come hop over and check out my HUGE give away. You can win a prize package that includes a $50 Target gift card, a $25 TpT gift card AND a $25 Lakeshore gift card...it ends tonight. =)

I am a follower of y'all's cute blog too! =)

Happy Friday tomorrow.

Heather
Heather's Heart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...