Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIWW



Happy Wednesday!!

Hope your week is going good. 

We are getting ready for school around here.  We are just about ready...thanks to my on line shopping.  The only thing we have left are shoes and school Aydrie's school supplies...which shouldn't be to bad.  We hope to get that done this weekend.  I totally wasn't aware it was tax free weekend!  And I told myself I wasn't going to wait till the last minute. I just couldn't bring myself to buy school stuff in July...when I first saw it in the stores! 

I am also starting to plan Ace's birthday party.  I can't believe he is going to be 2!!  It is crazy how time just flies by.  Ace loves Mickey Mouse so he is having a Micky Mouse party.  We have decided to just do a small party like we did for Aydrie this past year just to keep is simple.  I have found some cute stuff on Pinterest and I am on the hunt for all things Mickey!  We shall see how it turns out!

Today I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy once again. 

A couple of weeks ago I was at Target looking for some black pants and found a perfect pair.  I ended up going back and getting two more pairs in different colors.  I tell you when I find something that works I buy it in every color available.

The good thing is I saw at Target last weekend that they now have a few more fall colors out now. I may have to snatch those up to. They would be good to where with flats in the fall.



Cardi - Old Navy
Shirt - Target
Pants - Target
Sandals - Target




Cardi - Target
Shirt - Old Navy
Pants - Target
Sandals - Target




Heat to Toe - Target



Hope you have a great day.

Thanks for stopping by!


pleated poppy

3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke Photography said...

i love that yellow and purple together, and i am always a sucker for mint green/coral. very cute!!!

Wendy said...

You always look so cute!

Style Journey said...

Love head to toe Target and those awesome coral pants. I have a thing for the colored pants too. If only I could have them in every color :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...