Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekend Fun



Yay...It's Friday and I am off today!

So, my weekend is starting out good.  I love three day weekends!

I thought I would post about our past weekend before this one flies by.

Last Saturday we went to our aunts house to stay the night.  I am sure she gets tired of us. Ha!  We hung out and went out to eat of course.






After lunch we went to my cousins house to swim.  Everyone had fun in the pool. 




Ace had fun with Yaya.  This smile just cracks me up!




We ended our night with some yummy hamburgers! 


Sunday we got up and headed home.  We made a quick stop by Target and I snagged some more colored jeans. I am loving them!   Ace found some sunglasses...they matched Yaya's.

We had another fun weekend!





Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...