Friday, August 10, 2012

Randoms


Happy  Friday!! 

So, last week my sister watched my kids while my sitter was on vacation.  They had a lot of fun with her.  I am hoping they didn't drive her too crazy!  Lillie came over one day to play.





My sister sent me this picture last week.  I am thinking this year for his 2nd birthday we are doing Mickey. He loves Mickey!  I can't believe I am starting to think about his 2nd birthday.  So, I am on the search for cute Mickey stuff! I can't believe my baby is going to be TWO!






Miss Aydrie Rose lost another tooth.  I am still getting used to her new smile!






The boys have been doing lots of fishing these days.  They wait until after dinner and then go so it isn't to hot.  They are some fishing fools!






The days they don't fish we go and play tennis.  This little boy tags along with us.






This past Sunday we went to the circus and everyone had a great time.  More on that next week.  We of course couldn't pass this up!







I ordered some hair wraps from Little Penelope Lane.  I found her through Insta-Friday a couple of weeks ago.  I have worn them this week. I am still not sure if they look right on me but they are sure are cute! 





Hope you all have a great weekend!


life rearranged

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Happy InstaFriday! I'm your newest fan. :) Please check out my InstaFriday post if you have the chance.

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...