Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Randoms


Happy Friday!

Well this week went by fast and I am sure glad it did!  It is Adam's weekend off so we will be spending our Saturday doing last minute school shopping.  We had Austin's open house last night and Aydrie's is next week.  I can't believe I have a 7th grader!


Speaking of my 7th grader he went to breakfast with his Papa the other day and sent me this picture.  Doesn't this look so good?!!





Aunt Yaya came to see us this week and Ace and Aydrie were happy to see her.  After Yaya left Ace wouldn't stop asking "Yaya bye-bye".




It has been so hot here and our back yard has about had it.  We have been watering the front and keeping the grass green but our back yard has not been getting anything.  So, the other night Adam decided to water the back yard and the kids enjoyed playing in the sprinkler.  Ace was wet from head to toe!  And yes we finally moved his slide out side.  He seems to be okay with it.








We got ice cream from the ice cream man this week and enjoyed sitting out side easting it and getting all sticky.  Ace was nice and shared with Aydrie Rose. 
Ace's new favorite thing is to watch his Mickey on my Kindle Fire. 
Do you have an instagram account?? Let me know your user name and I can follow you.  My user name is courtc_28 and Heathers is hnhaskovec.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...