Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WIWW


Happy Wednesday!!

This week is kinda going by fast for me and I didn't really expect that coming back from vacation but I will take it.  I am still working on getting our vacation pics up.

This Friday we have a very excited event...Jared and Heather's engagement party!!  Yay! I still can't believe my little sister is engaged!  So, be looking for that post next week!

Today I am once again linking up to The Pleated Poppy.  I actually have two outfits this week. Can you believe it!?

I got a package from Old Navy last week while we are gone so I have a couple of new shirts to wear this week.  :)  I also got some new necklaces that I am loving!




Shirt - Old Navy
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls

I got to this necklace from Sam Moon.  I love shopping there because they have some great pieces at great prices. The necklace also came with earrings to match.  I love that!  The bracelet I have had forever.






Shirt - Old Navy
Pants - JcPenney
Sandals - Target


This necklace I got from Bridier Baubles and I love it!  I wore it with a little turquoise necklace that I have had forever.   These Brighton earrings are my favorite and I wear them nearly everyday. I have had these bracelets forever and just threw them on. 




So, going back to work after coming back from vacation wasn't to bad since I had some new pretties to wear.

Don't forget to go and check out the other girls.

Thanks for stopping by!


pleated poppy

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love both these looks! And I love the jewelry!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Oooh I love all the jewelry! Sooo pretty! You look great!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...