Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Friday!

Yay...It's Friday!!

So,  I still have a couple of post to do from our camping trip.  If you missed the first couple you can read about our first few days here, here, and here.


I finally figured out the instagram thing.  I created a second account because my other account has about 1000 pics on it.  I didn't know you could turn your phone on airplane mode and not post every single picture that you edit in instagram. When in airplane mode it just saves the edited picture to your album and then you can just delete the photo from you picture roll in instagram.  Yeah, I am sure I am the last person to figure this out. Ha!

My username is courtc_28 and you can find Heather under hnhaskovec.


So, I finally broke down and order a bubble necklace from ebay. Actually I ordered two. I couldn't decide on the colors so I just got two. I got them in yesterday and they are so pretty!





If your kids have to wear uniforms to school Old Navy is having a good sale right now. I just ordered Aydrie her shirts for this school year.  I also got her shirts from there last year. They fit her really good.  I can't believe I am already thinking about school uniforms! Oh, well I am getting a head start. 





Well, that is all I have this week.

Hope you have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Allison said...

I've been wanting one of those necklaces from eBay also! I actually ordered one and the shipper said it was sent to the wrong place and refunded my money so apparently I wasn't meant to have one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...