Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FINALLY the Mini Shoot

Last Friday, our families gave us an engagement party. The party was AMAZING! We had such a great turnout and we are very thankful that so many of our family and friends came to celebrate with us. It makes us so anxious and excited about the wedding!



Jared and I have been together since I was a freshman in High School. So needless to say, I've been waiting on this engagement for a long time. With the engagement party coming up, I had some fun picture ideas that I wanted Jared and I to take.




Court came out one night last week and snapped a few pictures. Her camera takes such great pictures and she's really became a good photographer.




This was our little "THANK YOU" to our family and friends for coming to the party and being so amazing over the years. We are so thankful to both come from awesome families who love and support us no matter what.

Only 360 days to I DO!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! You look beautiful as ever, Heather. And Courtney, GREAT job on taking the pictures. I absolutley love them!
Wedding planning is so very exciting! I know it will be just fabulous!
Love ya ladies!
XO~Amanda

Dianna said...

LOVE the pictures! You are such a cute couple and I agree Courtney did a great job with the pictures! Congrats again on your engagement and pending wedding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...