Monday, June 25, 2012

Show and Tell Monday- Shabby Passions

Hello friends. OK, so I made a few promises to you a few weeks ago, and one of them included becoming a better blogger. This is step one to keep that promise.



For today's Show and Tell, I want to feature some of my hard work. I've been keeping my summer busy enjoying my time creating beautiful pieces of furniture.



I've also spent a LITTLE time planning our wedding for next summer! Yes, that's right Jared and I are engaged. It seems so unreal and I still am in a bit of shock, but I am so happy. I'll share more details soon.




Anyway, please visit Shabby Passions ONLINE to check out some of my items that are currently for sale. You can also find me on FACEBOOK. If you see something that you like, please LIKE my page!




4 comments:

Niki said...

I just adore that table. Love the stained top. Nicely done.

Barlow said...

This is an absolutely beautiful table!
Francine
Ethereal PLUS what I Love

Maria Kitching said...

These rae lovely. Great work, I love the shabby look.

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said...

okay I have been looking for a table like the top one! GORGEOUS!!! I love the separated pedestal! Lovely, and congrats on the wedding!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...