Friday, June 15, 2012

Randoms


Happy Friday!!


Hope you all had a good week.  This has been a long week.  I am so glad today is FRIDAY!!

Austin started tennis this week and I think we have both found something we like.  He will be playing tennis next year so he is going to a couple of camps this summer.  Every night this week we have played and I have woke up sore each day...so I am getting a good work out.  So, far he likes it and that makes me happy!




Last weekend we ran to get Austin some work out clothes and it was so hot we decided to let the kids cool off in the splash park.  Austin was a nice big brother and took Aydrie to the water and she loved it!    Ace on the other hand didn't want any part in it.  He sat back and just watched. 






Have you heard of Gigi's Cupcakes???  Last week at work we ordered some and I tell you those were the best cupcakes I have had in a while.  I got mississippi mud and it was so good!  Look how cute this cupcake is!  Us girls decided to split our cupcakes so I got to taste more than one. They were all so good and we all had a sugar rush! 






I found these random pics on my phone from our camping and wanted to post them here before they got lost in all my pictures

Jared and Heather made their peppers for us when we camped. They made like 20 plus peppers...they were so good!






Aydrie, Ace and Lillie enjoying their food while cooling off in the camper.





Have you ever took a nap in a wagon?  Ace has and he looked really comfortable.





Lillie had fun playing in the rocks all weekend! 



Well, that is all for now.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Where is Gigi's cupcakes? They look delicious!

Courtney and Heather said...

Hey Dianna! They have two locations around here. One is on Lovers Lane in Inwood Village. They are the best cupcakes! Let me know if you try them.

Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...