Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Randoms


Well, it's Friday!!!

I didn't get a chance to post about our weekend so I though I would throw in some pics from this weekend.  We celebrated Father's Day with all the dads in our family.  We had lunch at Adam's parents and then had dinner at my parentsWe all had a good time.





These two would not stay still to take a pic with me. They are so fun these days.



My mom bought this little play house for $20 and it was a great buy.  These three love it!  They played in it the whole time we were over there Sunday.





Saturday we did a little dress shopping.  We all had a great time and enjoyed some good mexican food after.   Jared and Heather have set a date for next July...so the planning has began. 



I picked up the cutest earrings this week that I could not pass up. I got them at Wal Mart of all places for $2.88!



Wednesday Adam and Austin went fishing and it was just me, Aydrie, and Ace at home.  I introduced Ace to Kenny Chesney. His concert was live on youtube Wednesday night and we watch/listen to the whole thing.  I think Ace liked him...he was just a dancing.   Heather was out of town but got to catch the end of the concert.




Tonight we have our girls night and I can't wait. We have so much fun when we get together. I love that we have continued our montly girls night!

life rearranged

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...