Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIWW


Happy Wednesday!!

It's our lat week of school this week and then it is officially summer time around here...Yay!!!

The kids are getting out of school early this Friday and I am working half a day and then we are going camping for the weekend. Our first camping trip in our camper...I am hoping everyone does well and by everyone I mean Miss Aydrie!  We shall see. 

Today I am once again linking up for WIWW.

I love this dress. I got it from Target.com like two years ago for like $8.00!  I ended up buying three of them in different colors. Yep...I sure did.  When I find something I love I buy it in several different colors/styles.  This dress is so comfy!  I love this color combo.



Head to Toe - Target


I saw these shoes at Target last year and loved them so much but they didn't have my size. So, I ended up going up a size and they still work.  I got my necklace at Canton.



Don't forget to go and check out the other ladies.

Thanks for stopping by!

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

11 comments:

summer said...

Yay for summer vacation! Mine started this week, what?! Love this outfit and that dress. Wishing it was still available. I'm a one in every color buyer too, drives my husband crazy.

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

So cute! I wish I were on summer vacay! Lucky you girl! And I just love your maxi dress, it looks beautiful on you :)

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Perfect summer dress! And I love your accessories, so cute!

Brook said...

I'm wearing an old Target maxi dress today, too. Love the shoes and necklace. I love anything turquoise. Happy camping!

April said...

I love those sandals! Target has some cute sandals right now, too! Love the maxi dress with a jean jacket!

Kristen Duke Photography said...

I have that same Target dress and LOVE it! I actually wore it on Sunday to church and totally forgot to take pics in it, so didn't include it in my WIWW...love it paired with your jacket and necklace!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the outfit! The yellow and turquoise are FAB together!

Linda Z said...

Really cute dress! I like the summery colors! :)

Style Mentor™ said...

Saw you on The Pleated Poppy this morning. Definitely looks like you've got a comfy way to start the summer! :-)

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

Love that dress! I can see why you got it in more than one color. :) And I bought a similar pair of turquoise Target sandals in a size up because I loved them so much and they were on clearance. :)

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! It is all fabulous!!

I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!!

Thanks!!
Allison
http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...