Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIWW


It's Wednesday and I have an outfit...can you believe it! 

We are all getting ready for Polka Fest around here.  My talented sister is going to have a booth and will be selling some of her pretty furniture.  She can take an old piece of furniture and turn it into something new by adding her creative touches.  I think she is planning on sharing her new adventure later this week so I will let her share all the details.  If you live in our home town and are going to Polka Fest be sure to stop by her booth.   There are about 3 or 4 pieces I would love to have!

Okay, so this week I have an outfit from Old Navy.  I love this skirt and have them in lots of different colors. They are so comfy and easy to mix and match with lots of tops. 

I saw this tank and loved how it had the neon stripe in it and thought I would try and wear some neon.  You know...because everyone seem to be wearing neon these days. Ha!  Maybe next time I will try a shirt with more neon in it.



Tank - Old Navy
Jean Jacket - Old Navy
Skirt - Old Navy
Sandals - Target


I wore these cute bracelets from Target to match the neon in my shirt.   I have had this necklace forever and kind a forgot about it so I pulled it out last week so I would wear it.



Don't forget to check out the other girls linking up.

pleated poppy



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Cute! That outfit looks great on you! And aren't those skirts comfy? I think I need to get it in some other colors, too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...