Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!! 

Hope you are all having a good week.  I am once again linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.  I haven't done WIWW in a while and thought is was about time.  I feel like I am kinda getting lazy and not putting a lot of effort into my outfits each day.  So, I thought by taking pictures again it would help.  We shall see.

I am trying to find a different place to take my pictures and I just can't seem to find a good one.  The lighting looks bad and I would decide to start taking pictures again on the day just threw my hair in a pony tail.

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Old Navy with a 40% off coupon and I had a $20 reward card so I ordered a couple of new skirts and tops.  My total for all the stuff I got was regular $198 and after my coupon and $20 rewards I paid like half of that.  It was great.  I love saving money!  Here is one of the outfits I ended up with.


Jean Jacket - Old Navy
Tank - Old Navy
Skirt Old Navy
Shoes - Target
Necklace - local boutique


I loved this chevron print and wasn't too sure if the yellow would go with it but I think it looks okay? 



And I wore my every day bracelets. I love these and wear these nearly every day.



I promise I am not the only one that does this. Go check out the other girls...you may even get some outfit ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

pleated poppy


1 comment:

Emily said...

Love your cute outfit in that first picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...