Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekend Fun


Last Friday we had our monthly girls night and I finally took some pics.  We have the best time when we all get together.  Give us a glass of wine and some snacks and we just chat the night away.  I love my family!  I didn't get a pic of everyone ...I will have to do better next month.





Saturday we went to a 50th wedding anniversary for Adam's aunt and uncle.  We had fun the hour we were there!  Aydrie Rose was not having a good time and cried most of the time so we had to leave.  But she was one happy girl when we got home. 



While we were there Ace was having a good time running around.  They had a cake set up and he kept trying to sneak him a taste.  This picture looks really sweet but don't let it fool you...Ace was actually getting in trouble for messing with the cake.  He was trying to be sweet so he wouldn't.





When we got home Aydrie was all smiles.  I hate that she gets so upset.



Sunday we spent some time at my mom and dads. My dad cooked up some hamburgers and hotdogs and we watched the partial solar eclipse.





Our weekends just go by way to fast!

Hope you had a great one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...