Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rainboots, Rangers, & Pizza


We had lots of fun this weekend.  Saturday Heather and I went to our favorite place TARGET!  Every time I go in there I spend way to much money.  I have been looking for my khaki shorts the past week and I couldn't find them any where. I have no idea what I did with them so I decided to make a trip to Target to replace them.  I ended up finding some cute shorts. I left with khaki, grey, and coral shorts.  If I find something that works for me I will buy it in every color! Crazy...right? 

I have been looking for Ace some rain boots and finally found a pair on clearance for $11.  So, we also left with those and Ace had to put them on right away.




Saturday night we went to the Rangers game with Adams brothers.  We had a lot of fun. We ate at The Diamond Club and enjoyed this view before the game started.




The food and company were great.  After we stuffed our faces we went to our seats that were right below the restaurant.  We had great seats and I was very surprised when Heather called me to see where we were sitting and they were just a couple of section over from us.  We had fun and the Rangers won!  It was nice to get out with Adam with out the kiddies.



On our way out guess who we ran into....my sister.  I was glad I get to see her!  Glad she reminded me to take a pic. ;)



Sunday, we went and had lunch at Adams parents and played on the swing.  The kids had fun and got to play with the new puppy.










We ended our weekend with some yummy pizza.



Hope you had a great weekend!


1 comment:

Kubin's said...

U and heather are just too cute! Glad y'all had fun, we are ready to go to the ranger game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...