Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Have you heard??



Happy Tuesday!

Hope you are having a good week so far.

Have you heard of Birchbox?? 

If not...it is a monthly subscription that you pay for each month and around the middle of every month you receive a cute little box with of 4 or 5 samples in it.  You can then review the products and earn points towards purchasing full size products of the samples or other products on the site.




I saw this on facebook a couple of months ago and thought it was so neat.  I decided to sign up and I was on the waiting list forever!  I finally got an email at the end of April that I could sign up…so I did.




I was so excited to get my first box!  It had some good stuff in it…my favorite is the coral polish.  It also has a little card in it that tells you all about the products. 

I can't wait till next month!





If you want you can sign up here.

I thought it was neat and worth sharing! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...